New versions for the different branches of Magento 2.x. has been released.
Magento Community Edition (CE) is now refereed to as Magento Open Source while Magento Enterprise (EE) is refereed to as Magento Commerce.
These new 2.x versions includes many security and functionality enhancements as well as bug fixes which makes updating earlier versions a highly recommended course of action.
Security Enhancements include improved handling of:
– cross-site request forgery (CSRF)
– unauthorized data leak
– authenticated Admin user remote code execution vulnerabilities.
– Improved PayPal Express Checkout.
– Translations from themes.
– Magento 2 download
– Magento Open Source 2.2.1 Release Notes
– Magento Open Source 2.1.10 Release Notes
– Magento Open Source 2.0.17 Release Notes
– Magento Commerce 2.2.1 Release Notes
– Magento Commerce 2.1.10 Release Notes
– Magento Commerce 2.0.17 Release Notes